nsaffas.
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies
Hello earthlings!This is my official bloggie. This blog was born on 22 July 2010. All in this blog is Mine. No copycat here. Behave yourself!


Bigfoots!


Credits

:'(

start today , i'm senior of librarian . yeah . i like it , with new tasks . with new librarian . and all new . but , i'm sad . because all librarian of 09/10 were retired . i will miss you :'( . to all librarian who duty with me . thank you because cooperate with me to do all duty in library together . thank you very much .

to sis liyana ,
you're the best ! i will miss your cute voice . i will miss your face , i will miss you when you anger . i will miss all about you when you became chairman of librarian . I LOVE YOU !



* to junior , i hope you all can give cooperate with me .