nsaffas.
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies
Hello earthlings!This is my official bloggie. This blog was born on 22 July 2010. All in this blog is Mine. No copycat here. Behave yourself!


Bigfoots!


Credits

blog tag oh blog tag


Rules :
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are reading this" you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me. What should I post? -.-
The lovely name is Nurin Saffa binti Safuan. The cute nicknames: Oyin. I'm sweet fifteen. Am having crush on two person. Always sang a song that I like if bored. Can't live without phone. If scolded must be crying to release anger. Currently addicted to DSLR. I love to stalk my crush :3 I'm a rollerblade girl. Easy to love someone who cares about me.

Answer for Fatima Suhaila's question.
- Who's your first mate? Mohamad Sazwan.
- Would you prefer McD for your breakfast? Idk. I didn't take any breakfast in morning.
- Do you know what's the tallest skyscraper in the world? Name it. No, i never know.
- What's your favorite color? Purple.
- Who's the best mate in your life? Eiman Shafiq
- Do you like One Directon's song? #Random question. No.
- Do you like my blog or hate it? Okayy, like.
- How many your money in your bank account? Never know how much.
- How you feel when someone's having crush on you? Happy, Surprise :D
- Saranghae or Inspirit better for my blog title? Inspirit.
- Do you have been go to Seoul? Not yet.

My question
What's your first school's name?
Are you like Korean band?
What's your best friend's name when primary school?
More likes Mcdonald or KFC?
What your ambition?
Have traveled the world how many times?
Do you like Cody Simpson's song? #Random question.
If your friend want go to holiday, where places you will recommend?
Since when you like to create blog?
My blog look nice or not?
Do you be a copycat to get a awesome blog ?

The victims:

\English aku teruk, sorry kalau ada yang salah :)/